Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The True Story of Miracle Man Review



The True Story of Miracle Man


Review

This is a sensitive, educational read for any child 7 and over. My Grandchildren found it emotionally engaging as well which is a criteria I have for choosing something for them to read. A beautiful story!

This book was wonderful; sad, in a sense, completely thrilling and exciting. I loved it so much; I couldn't put it down till I was finished. This book was thrilling. It kept my granddaughters attention in order to finish the story. Stories about horses are special and this one is memorable.

The story is simple and honest, the moral of the story is good--sometimes the right choice is not the easy one, but hard work, hope, and a little luck may get you what you need in the end.

I was given this book from Schiffer Publishing.