Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Midas Bomb Review



The Midas Bomb

Review

This is a well-plotted, suspenseful crime story that will keep readers on a rollercoaster ride. Steven M. Moore keeps the tension and suspense running high. Readers will thrive on the energy from this thriller and be impatient for the next.

I couldn't put this book down until I reached the shocking ending! While writing a thrilling mystery, Steven M.Moore’s explores our attitudes toward some of the social issues we tend to turn a blind eye to. Moore is one of the BEST authors I have read, and believe me, I read alot! He keeps you on the edge of your seat all the way to the end. I have moved him ahead of Baldacci, Connely, Patterson, Ludlum as far as interesting and accurate story writing.


It had such a real feel to it. Moore certainly did his homework on police procedure and the details grounded the story and gave it grit and urgency. Full of twists and turns, this was just a great thriller / mystery. I'm eager for the next book, please!