Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Maori Oracle with Cards Review



The Maori Oracle with cards



My Review

This oracle deck and guidebook offers anyone, from any culture, an opportunity to reconnect to one’s own heritage and ancestors.

I would just like to say that these cards feel wonderful in my hands! I love the feel of them; they’re not too big or small but just right. I love the artwork on the pictures, very beautiful. Whenever I pull them out to read for friends they look amazed because they've never heard of them before. They also have told me that they've been accurate for them too.

I like that they are not slippery like some cards can be they shuffle nicely. I am looking forward to a long and happy relationship with this deck. I feel like I have stepped into a soft, kind, magical little world when I use them.

I am connecting with this deck really well, and definitely recommend it.

I was given this book from Schiffer Publishing. www.schifferbooks.com