Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Green World Oracle Review


The Green World Oracle



My Review

The Green World Oracle focuses on trees and plants as primal symbols of life. Each has an oracular voice, as do the nature spirits, devas, and deities associated with them. Trees speak to us of living in balance with all of life.

I can tell this deck is wonderful. When I work with it, I can really feel the power and the energy flowing and acting right here. It speaks so much... you can get thoughts that are very deep in your mind, and it teaches you how to be a better person or how to get things take the good path. Not only the cards, that are beautifully illustrated, but the spreads are very complete and helpful to get what you need to do the right thing. The meanings and teachings are very deep and I would recommend this deck to anyone who wants a deeper reflexions and wisdom.

I was blown away by the deck itself. The symbolism is very powerful. Reading the cards was easier than with any new deck before... I think an advantage to the very different illustrations is that I didn’t have a preconceived idea of what the cards meant, and could draw from the imagery more directly. The book is very helpful.

I found the reading to be uplifting and inspiring and enjoy the set very much. I would recommend this deck to anyone.

I was given this book from Schiffer Publishing. www.schifferbooks.com