Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Fairy's Song: A Magical Collection of Fantasy Art, ACEOs, and Rhyme Review



The Fairy's Song: A Magical Collection of Fantasy Art, ACEOs, and Rhyme



My Review

Cara & Christi have such a great talent when it comes to creating a great story. This book I have read from them has pulled me into that world, and made me fall in love with the characters. The Fairy’s Song has done just that.

Everything you could hope for, and more all wrapped up into this one book. This book has something for everyone. Once you start you will be hooked. There is no going back once you step into The Fairy’s Song.

Cara and Christi Brown are such talented authors. Their minds a...more
Cara & Christi have such a great talent when it comes to creating a great story. This book I have read from them has pulled me into that world, and made me fall in love with the characters. The Fairy’s Song has done just that.

Everything you could hope for, and more all wrapped up into this one book. This book has something for everyone. Once you start you will be hooked. There is no going back once you step into The Fairy’s Song.

Cara and Christi Brown are such talented authors. Their minds are something of amazingness, and I cannot, CAN NOT wait for more books from them in the future!

The Fairy’s Song is definitely a one-of-a-kind fantasy book and this book makes a wonderful, refreshing read not just for middle-graders but anyone with an imaginative mind!

I was given this book by Schiffer Publishing.