Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Car Bomb (The detroit im dyin Trilogy #1) Review




My Review

A top-notch adventure with plenty of supercharged excitement. LoCicero keeps you in suspense the entire book, and you won't know who "did it" until you get to the end of the book. I had a difficult time putting the book down. The fast paced action and interesting characters kept me reading at a feverish pace.

Great characters really made me enjoy the book. There is only one way to describe this book, WOW. No one writes a thriller like LoCicero and this is one of his best. If you have read any of the T.V. LoCicero books this is the best! You just can't stop reading or thinking about what is happening in the book. I found myself drifting and trying to imagine what was going to happen next and a twist at the end that will leave you wanting more!. Great Book LoCicero!

An action-packed, edge-of-your-seat thriller . . . There are twists and turns to the very end that kept my eyes riveted to the pages . . . you won't want to shut your eyes or put the book down until it's finished.