Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tarot Lovers' Tarot Review


Tarot Lovers' Tarot



 My Review

Tarot Lovers’ Tarot is a tool to examine and improve relationships--whether they are [sic] with yourself, with your beloved, or with the world. Examining our preconceptions about love, the ways we yearn to connect with another, what we desire in a partner, is an act of self-illumination. More importantly, it's one way to take personal responsibility for our lives.

I really like the fantastic art and imagery on the cards. Beautifully done and I love the myths of love. I am a tarot collector and th...more
Tarot Lovers’ Tarot is a tool to examine and improve relationships--whether they are [sic] with yourself, with your beloved, or with the world. Examining our preconceptions about love, the ways we yearn to connect with another, what we desire in a partner, is an act of self-illumination. More importantly, it's one way to take personal responsibility for our lives.

I really like the fantastic art and imagery on the cards. Beautifully done and I love the myths of love. I am a tarot collector and this is great to add to my collection. I really like the fantastic art and imagery on the cards.

The author of this deck had taken care of all the fine details that make a deck not only a work of art, but an excellent instrument for reading. Had been using the deck for relationships readings, of all kind, and the results had been amazing. The myths help improve the metaphors for my consultants reflections. Excellent work. Many empty decks are published every day, so I feel lucky that this deck is so full of meaning.

The packaging is very appealing to me, I like the spread sheet being included, the cards are very good quality in my opinion with the designs appealing to me. The accompanying booklet details the story very well behind the Major Cards & gives a good one of the Minor Cards. Overall I would highly recommend this deck to others.

I was given this book from Schiffer Publishing. www.schifferbooks.com