Wednesday, August 28, 2013



Soldiers of God: A Novel

Review


This book is solid and well written, well edited with memorable engaging characters. I love the way he writes. And his characters are so real. Makes you sorry to finish and leaves me ready for the next book. I love mystery thrillers and Moore did not disappoint. The plot was fast-paced and tightly-woven, and made for nice light reading. Mr. Moore weaves a good yarn.

There were lots of details that made it plausible enough to believe. There are lots of likable characters, and lots of baddies to not like. It's a good read, action packed, just plain old reading entertainment. Thanks Steven.


I think this writer is exceptional. The book is clean as well as entertaining. Steven M. Moore is a writer to watch. I highly recommend this book.