Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Offerings from the Oven: A Collection of Recipes for Every Occasion Review



Offerings from the Oven: A Collection of Recipes for Every Occasion
By MaryAnn Koopmann, and Wendy Louise

Review



Offerings from the Oven: A Collection of Recipes for Every Occasion

Awesome! Homemade cooked meals that are so good and my family enjoy eating. I really find this to be one of my best cookbooks that I am proud to spread the word to other homemakers which love to cook as much as I do. I love the Cook's Conversation after each recipe. Wendy Louise and MaryAnn Koopmann are two cooks that really can cook up a storm for every occasion. You need to get this cookbook and get one for your friend or anyone else that loves to cook. Hat's off to Wendy Louise and MaryAnn Koopmann!
Another Reviewer

What a great book--insightful, helpful and enjoyable. A must have for your kitchen. I get bored cooking easily. After reading through this book, I am so excited to get started. Wendy and MaryAnn leave no stone unturned*** This book covers everything from complete meals to appetizers and desserts. Nothing like good-old fashioned recipes made new to spice up your meals. My family thanks you-I thank you and so will everyone I share this book with*** Job well done MaryAnn Koopmann & Wendy Louise***