Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fetal Abduction: The True Story of Multiple Personalities and Murder Review



Fetal Abduction: The True Story of Multiple Personalities and Murder


Review


This story was really shocking and heart wrenching. It captivated my whole attention and I hardly put the book down. There is just no other way to put it, you have to read it to understand, but this is an outstanding book of the mind of a woman with multiple personality disorder. Good vs Evil. You will be a different person after reading this book.

All the characters are wonderfully written, and the story line is incredible. One of my best reads of the year. Anne Speckhard did a brilliant job when writing this book. This book was amazing. I was highly impressed and I would recommend this book to a friend. Have a box of tissues nearby because you will need them.